Monday 16 April 2012

Two Pictures chosen from First Shoot



These are two pictures, unedited, selected from those in my first shoot. I think of them as being the two most successful images from the film and those most likely to feature as final images. The unusual colours came from the scanner and were not my intention.

The first one I picked over the other, similar, shots because I preferred the composition of it to the first picture I took, which had the hat to the right of the frame, and because it was sharper than the one after it. I chose to use one of the pictures of the hat there, as opposed to one of it leaning against the wall because I wanted to use the picture of the shirt that I had taken in the same location and them all to be in different places so as to differentiate their situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment